COVID-19 Important InformationPublished on 31st March 2020 in Latest News, Uncategorised
As globally recognised, COVID-19 or the Coronavirus as it is more commonly known has created global health concerns regarding the disease and its infection rates.
Our Club is committed to seeking and applying the most current information available from the relevant bodies and to communicating the policy applied to our Club at this time.
1. The Club will host a DAILY MIXED COMPETITION (7 days) providing unprecedented comp play access for all Members.
2. Golf cart use allows 2 people to a cart
3. Driving range balls MUST be collected with a club or apparatus not requiring hand collections
4. Preferred lies through the green (full course) including bunkers with all rakes removed
5. Flagsticks MUST be left in the hole – no exceptions
1. WASH YOUR HANDS – it is the single best method to stop the spread of COVID-19
2. Don’t loiter in front of golf shop as doing so contravenes the government’s directive of social distancing of 4sqm per person. If inspected and breached by the Police or the Office of Gaming and Liquor Regulation (OLGR) there are substantial fines and risks of immediate closure
3. EFTPOS transactions are preferred
BEST PRACTICE WHEN YOU ATTEND THE CLUB
The Club has implemented multiple wash station points (pre/during/post golf) and supports the advice to encourage social contact minimisation (keeping 1.5 m from those near you).
We can all play our part to be socially responsible including the following methods;
o Keeping 1.5 m from your fellow members and the club’s staff
o Greet with a nod or elbow tap (not handshake or hug/kiss)
o Cough into your shoulder or arm
o Avoid touching your nose, mouth or eyes
Can the Club sell alcohol?
Yes. Alcohol can be bought in our Clubhouse bar. When consuming alcohol inside the Clubhouse you must be seated.
Can I BYO alcohol to the club interim?
No. The Club’s liquor licence does not permit (nor ever has) BYO alcohol to site.
All staff, the Board and the Golf Committee members are empowered to inspect any esky (or method to carry BYO alcohol) should it be reported a member is contravening this directive or is reasonably suspected of doing so.
MEMBER CONSEQUENCES FOR BREACH OF SOCIAL DISTANCING, BYO AND ALCOHOL SALES
AN IMMEDIATE “MINIMUM” 3 MONTH SUSPENSION (OR LONGER) WILL APPLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Should any member require further clarification on any COVID-19 information please contact:
Marcus Sullivan :: General Manager :: 0447 303 074 :: firstname.lastname@example.org